PAL Aerospace is currently looking for a Dash Training Captain to join out ream in Curaçao.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducting ground school, synthetic flight training device and flight training of all flight crew in accordance with approved training program;
• Supervision of the standards and recommending amendments to their respective aircraft operating manuals and standard operating procedures;
• Development of ground school manuals and various training programs.
• Valid ATR License;
• 3000 hours Total Time;
• 1000 hours Multi Engine;
• 1000 hours PIC;
• 1000 hours MPA would be an asset;
• Must be a Dash Captain with significant experience on type;
• Training background with an aptitude for teaching would be an asset;
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
Qualified candidates can apply online via:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply ... source=CC3
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.