King Air 200 Captain
We are a successful and well established 703 airline who are currently seeking a permanent, full time, King Air Captain. This is a Scheduled service / Charter position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1000 hours total time, 250 hours multi engine, 100 hours turbine
- Experience with the King Air 200 in northern operations will be an asset
- Self sufficient and self motivated
- Result oriented, attention to detail, and good organizational skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, and sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Ability to follow policies and procedures as outlined
- Able to work unsupervised
Missinippi offers a comfortable 10 day rotational schedule to promote a healthy work-life balance based in both The Pas and Winnipeg. As a small team of professionals, we place a strong emphasis on teamwork and community. Members of the Missinippi family enjoy a competitive rate of pay, a group benefits package and a pension plan.
If interested in the position, please apply directly to this posting. We sincerely thank all applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Attention: Kevin Kowalchuk
The Pas, MB.
- Rank Admin
- Posts: 12359
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Calgary AB, USA, Argentina