Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the CFI and Operations Manager, the Flight Instructor, is responsible for training students in subjects such as aircraft systems, operating procedures, handling emergencies, problem analysis, aircraft navigation, radio operation and aerodynamics. This position works in accordance with all tasks and duties listed in the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs).
- Valid Canadian Flight Instructor Rating preferred
- Experience in conducting ground school
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Valid Canadian Passport
Why Absolute Aviation?
- Extremely competitive pay
Class 4 $28/Flight and Briefing hour
Class 3 $30/Flight and Briefing Hour
Class 2 $32/Flight and Briefing Hour
- The potential for 1200 flight hours per year
- Tremendous growth potential
- Education and Experience opportunities
- Company discounts
- Group Insurance Plan including Health and Dental
- Permanent Flexible Full Time hours
- Instructors may be given a PPC on either the Piper Mojave or Piper Aerostar depending on operational needs
- Unique vintage aircraft including a WACO, as well as newer single and multi-engine aircraft
- Great team with new members
Please submit your resume with your qualifications to email@example.com
We thank all applicants only candidates who can legally work in Canada will be considered.