- Rank Admin
- Posts: 12359
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Calgary AB, USA, Argentina
To support the Company Fleet of 27 Aircraft at our Heavy Maintenance Facility in Edmonton Alberta. Heavy Maintenance will include but not limited to Phase Inspections, Engine Changes, Hot Section Inspections, Structural Modification, Inspection and Repair. Work week will be 4, 10 hr days Monday thru Thursday with required overtime every Tuesday.
Can-West is a rapidly growing Alberta-based company that specializes in Air Ambulance, corporate charter, freight delivery and aerial detection. Our modern fleet of aircraft and facilities located across Alberta provide our employees with a fast, challenging atmosphere. All the necessary resources to safely and quickly complete a wide range of aviation maintenance tasks are provided to staff proactively. Our people are one of our company’s biggest assets; as our goals are to deliver a safe, reliable, high-quality service to our customers. Can-West is looking for qualified AMEs who enjoy being in a high-paced environment and who work well with others to reach their potential and deliver the best service possible while maintaining a balanced life away from work.
▪ Director of Maintenance – Edmonton
▪ Heavy Maintenance positions available in Edmonton.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Perform and ensure proper completion of all maintenance activities related to Can-West’s King Air Ambulance aircraft, both in the hangar and on the ramp, sometimes in remote locations;
▪ Ensure aircraft documentation is complete and accurate;
▪ Carry out duties in the appropriate maintenance control manual and maintenance policy manual, and ensure conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards;
▪ Attend training courses as directed by Person Responsible for Maintenance;
▪ Adhere to the Can-West Safety Management System Policy and Quality Program;
▪ Maintain and ensure a consistently clean and safe work environment; and
▪ All other related duties as assigned by the AME’s supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
▪ Valid Transport Canada M1 license;
▪ Minimum of five years related experience;
▪ Experience on King Air 250/350 aircraft is an asset;
▪ Experience on Pratt & Whitney turboprop engines is an asset; and
▪ Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
We are looking for a detail-oriented team player who has a positive attitude and good communication skills.
▪ Recruitment will remain open until June 1, 2018 or until suitable candidates have been found.
HOW TO APPLY
▪ Review Can-West’s website at: www.canwestair.com;
▪ Please apply to Can-West’s Director of Maintenance through e-mail at email@example.com;
▪ We thank all who apply, however only those people selected for interviews will be contacted;
▪ Can-West may retain applications and resumes on file for future opportunities; and
▪ Can-West is an equal opportunity employer.