An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) primary responsibilities would include but not limited to the servicing, inspecting, repairing and performing mechanical maintenance to an aircraft before it is considered airworthy
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
This position is responsible and accountable for, but not limited to, the following duties:
• Performing Scheduled and Unscheduled maintenance on aircraft
• Marshaling and towing aircraft
• Reconfiguring aircraft interiors from passenger to cargo to medivac
• Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
• Work indicated by supervisor
Education and Experience
• M1 / M2 License required
• Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent required
• DHC-8 and/or SA-226/227 aircraft type endorsement an asset
• Verbal and written skills and Basic computer skills
• Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to qualify for Airport Authority Security clearance
• Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
• Excellent Problem solving and Decision making skills
• Aboriginal Awareness and/or Cultural Diversity Training
• Work in a shop environment with full range of movement (flexibility) required
• Extended periods of standing, crouching and kneeling in an aircraft.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, meeting constraining deadlines
• Repetitive tasks, both indoors and outdoors
• Periods of heavy lifting up to a maximum of 100lbs
• Candidates must be willing to be based out of either: CYWG, CYTH, CYXL, CYQT
• This position has the potential of either: day, evening and night shift as required
We offer a Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes: Industry Competitive Wages, Medical and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, Travel Benefits with various International Air Carriers, an Employee Share Purchase Plan and Pension Plan
Perimeter Aviation's hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. Perimeter Aviation LP does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: HRAdvisor@perimeter.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis which may result in an earlier application deadline.