Missinippi Airways is a customer oriented, safety driven air carrier who offers a wide range of services including executive charters as well as Medevac and scheduled service to the communities of Manitoba and beyond. Missinippi Airways is proud to be the only 100% First Nations owned air service in Northern Manitoba and one of the oldest First Nations air services in Canada.
Missinippi Airways is currently seeking a Piper Navajo PA-31 Captain for our scheduled service / charter division. This is a full time position based in The Pas, Manitoba.
Duties and responsibilities of the Navajo Captain include:
- The operation of the Piper Navajo in compliance with company SOP
- Completing ground task associated with aircraft operations
- Other task as assigned by the Chief Pilot
Minimum skills and qualifications are:
- 1000 hours total flight time
- Commercial Pilot Licence with a Group 1 IFR
- Category 1 Medical
- Northern and/or gravel operations experience preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with a current ATPL
- Ability to pass a Manitoba Child Abuse Registry Check, Vulnerable Sector Check and RCMP Criminal Records Check.
Missinippi Airways offers:
- A 14 day on 7 day off schedule
- Competitive salaries with regular performance reviews
- Comprehensive group benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee referral program
- And much more!
If you are ready to start a rewarding career with one of Manitoba’s fastest growing airlines – Missinippi Airways, please submit your resume to:
Attn: Kevin Kowalchuk
PO Box 2557
2 Grace Lake Road
The Pas, MB