Employer: Rocky Mountain Aircraft
Location: Springbank Airport, Alberta
Web Address: http://www.rockymountainaircraft.ca/Employment.aspx
Email Address: email@example.com
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Types: Twin turbine aircraft and specializing in the Twin Otter
Rocky Mountain Aircraft is seeking an experienced full-time permanent Avionics Technician with DHC-6 experience to join a dynamic team based out of the Springbank Airport (Calgary).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day Avionics equipment testing, troubleshooting, repairs and calibrations.
- Provide technical assistance or guidance to the team.
- Update aircraft record and drawings using Autocad and Excel.
- Document and report all work performed on a routine basis.
- Ensure work environment is safe and clean.
- Other duties as assigned by the Department Supervisor.
- Transport Canada Certified AME- E License required.
- Demonstrated supervisor skills.
- Proven knowledge of Canadian Aircraft Regulations.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Possess and Utilize strong organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Available and willing to travel within Canada and internationally for work-related matters.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in the field.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, recurrent training program, monthly gas allowance, out-of-town rate of pay and a highly dynamic work environment.
* Employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Submit resume to email@example.com with the Position Title in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Visit www.rockymountainaircraft.com for further company details.