Wage: Commensurate with knowledge, experience and qualifications
Group Insurance Plan: Yes, including health and dental for hours over 25 per week
Schedule: Permanent. Part time to Full time. Will require hours on weekends and evenings as weather and student needs permit
Start Date: Immediately, but can be negotiable
Brandon Flight Centre offers flight instruction for Recreational, Private and Commercial Pilot License. A Class 3 or Class 4 Instructor is required to teach in all categories.
Brandon Flight Centre safely and proudly serves customers by offering JetA and AvGas fueling with WestJet being our main Jet Fuel customer with scheduled daily flights to Brandon.
We are seeking a knowledgeable, hard-working, trustworthy and experienced team playing individual to take an active and important role in our day to day Flight Academy.
• Assist the Chief Flight Instructor with duties as assigned
• Provide ground, simulator and flight training under the supervision of the Chief Flight Instructor
• Provide ground school training when required (evenings)
• Honor the confidentiality of students
• Honor the confidentiality of BFC internal affairs
• Conduct self with honesty, integrity, consistency, high work ethic, and professionalism
• Help to maintain a healthy safe workplace
• Work with the C.F.I. to develop of training courses and ground schools
• Duty, obligation and commitment to students / customers
o High level of customer service
o High level of professionalism while instructing students
o Commitment to Student Success – Entrance interview, orientation, individual plan
o Realistic expectations of program completion in terms of individual student ability
o Follow-up with students
o Calling students when time to schedule is available.
Objectives – what are the student’s goals, time frame, limitations, abilities, learning style, strengths, weaknesses, sensitivities etc.
Learning Plan – personal and tailored to each individual
Consistency with information provided
Teaching – ground and air in a respectful and productive manner toward students to further goal of student success
Follow through with schedule as set up (planned)
Safety of students
Participate in Award Ceremonies
o Scheduling and follow through
o Consistency in information provided to students
o Confidentiality of all student information
o Time management
o Student records kept up
o Student PTR and progress reports
o Equipment problems – contact and communication with AMO and instructors
o Equipment maintenance – care and control of all equipment to be in good working order
o All passengers must be treated with respect and care
o Equipment presentation – cleanliness of aircraft, classrooms, offices
Email your resume with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org