Reporting to the Director of Technical Marketing specific duties include:
• Manage follow-ups, information flow and progress for Executives and in support of Sales Team.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to work with Sales Team to establish contacts. Coordinate international sales efforts and effectively communicate with Senior Management for direction.
• Prepare, draft and refine presentations and proposals.
• Identify potential new external customers. Assist Sales Team to follow up on new leads and referrrals resulting from field activity.
• Liaise with AALI Sales / Contract Administration; liaise with the AALI Tech Rep, Project Manager, and Accounting for all AALI managed aircraft projects.
• Assist Sales team with presenting, promoting and selling products and services to existing and prospective customers.
• Prepare and distribute reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
• Research related duties for the purpose of compiling estimations
• Maintain and update Contact email lists and newsletters.
• Attend conferences and trade shows as required.
• Monitor and analyze data and trends and update the sales database. Collect and provide departmental metrics for performance and opportunities wherever necessary.
• Other sales related duties including building sales campaign plans, cold-calling customers, creating sales brochures and related marketing material.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively within a team environment to accomplish team goals.
• Demonstrate sound analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently or part of a team.
• Must have excellent writing and editing skills and pays close attention to detail.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office applications: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are required.
• Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills and a strong ability to carry tasks to completion.
• Must demonstrate integrity, ingenuity and assertiveness in managing and completing assignments.
• 1-2 years of experience in a sales role.
• Experience in the aviation industry is considered an asset.
Applicants should apply online at: http://www.avmax.com
Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.