Company Name: JD Aero Technical
Street Address: 13- 475 Airport Road
City: Sault Ste Marie
Province/Territory or State: Ontario
Web Address: www.jdaeromaintenance.com
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 705-779-3977
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Types: Dash 8 and CRJ series
JD Aero is excited to announce the expansion of our facilities and our customer base.
Our growth requires additional support to satisfy the demand of our projects. We are seeking dedicated individuals who will assist us with our heavy maintenance lines. We primarily service the Dash 8 Q400, Dash 8 100/300 and CRJ100/200/700/900 aircraft.
We expect applicants to be ready to work in a fast-paced work environment. Our role requires individuals to have excellent communication skills with a team player attitude! Team members agree to work rotating shifts to satisfy demand, including afternoons and weekends.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician have the critical task of keeping the aircrafts operating safely and efficiently. As an AMT you will be required to complete inspections and repairs of an aircraft, including airframe, engines and aircraft systems, disassembles and removes defective parts, assembles and installs replacement parts, interprets technical manuals and drawings, tests aircraft systems, records problems and action taken to rectify them and maintains an accurate statement of the work accomplished in technical records of the aircraft. Aircraft Maintenance is a challenging and exciting career – fast, intense, dead-line driven and very high tech.
• Conduct maintenance on aircraft and aircraft components as directed by the Aircraft Maintenance Lead
• Perform all maintenance activities in accordance with the applicable Standards of Airworthiness
• Accurately complete all paperwork for assigned tasks and generate reports for defects found during inspections
• Perform independent and critical task checks if trained and authorized to do so
• Troubleshoot faulty systems to determine a course of rectification in conjunction with the AME
• Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of aircraft interior and exterior
• Maintain and store company-provided tools and equipment in safe and proper manner
• Must hold a valid M2 AME licence.
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and mechanical experience.
• Must be able to obtain an Airport Restricted Area Pass.
• Must have a clean criminal background.
• Q400 or CRJ 200 endorsement an asset.
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our tenth year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North Americas Q400 operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 120 employees who have all worked hard to build our diversified and experienced workforce. We offer competitive wages with good opportunities for overtime while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary. Based on your commitment and dedication, there is the opportunity for training and room to grow to Senior and Shift Lead roles.
Typical benefits include:
• Life Insurance
• Extended Health & Dental Care
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Paid vacation
• The opportunity to bank overtime
• Employee/family assistance program
• Uniforms provided
• Relocation allowance
Why Sault Ste. Marie:
With its proximity to two of the Great Lakes, Sault Ste. Marie boasts a variety of out-of-doors activities both for guests and residents alike. Hiking trails, beaches, parks and camp grounds offer spectacular views of the Algoma region, creating memorable experiences. Sault Ste. Marie is also home to a bustling downtown which offers many different businesses, shops and dining options to suit patrons’ varied interests and tastes.
Luckily, Sault Ste. Marie experiences all four weather seasons and offers a variety of activities throughout the year to keep the residents active including Bon Soo, Searchmont Ski Resort, Rotaryfest, John Roswell Hub Trail, Trans Canada Water Trail, the Soo Locks, Algoma Fall Festival, and Shadows of the Mind Film Festival.
Sault Ste. Marie is a close-knit community and we invite you to experience first-hand our city and the surrounding area while being treated with our famous northern hospitality.
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineers hourly wage range from $32.00 to $35.00
Working hours are mainly 7:00am to 5:30pm and 4:00pm to 2:30am when required, extra hours may be required to complete project deadlines.
JD Aero Aircraft Technician Videos:
http://youthspace.avaerocouncil.ca/vide ... /42?page=1
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume with references via email to: email@example.com
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please quote the job title you are applying for in the email subject line.
Closing Date: when suitable candidates are selected