Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a team of around 200 dedicated employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Our essential operations include daily scheduled flights serving isolated communities, medevac flights throughout the Northwest Territories, and charter flights serving mining, tourism, government and community support services.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Operational Control, the Type B Flight Coordinators are responsible for the technical aspects of flight planning and flight watch for our 705 aircraft as per Transport Canada standards. They handle all facets of the day-to-day flight operations and logistics planning while maintaining the daily flight schedule, booking flights, organizing and assisting with ground support for departing and arriving aircraft, keeping relevant personnel informed with trip information, attending the phones/radio and coordinating with customers and other departments to ensure all flights depart and arrive safely.
• 21 years old, minimum with a high school diploma or equivalent;
• Successfully completed Transport Canada Dispatch exams (FDMET,FDOPS);
• Able to work shift work, including nights;
• Be a proven team player who demonstrates leadership abilities and a positive and energetic attitude when interacting with customers or coworkers;
• Able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team, sometimes under difficult and stressful circumstances;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
• Ability to make critical decisions with limited information;
• Solid oral and written communication skills;
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
• Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
• Previous experience in a similar role or setting will be considered an asset.
Air Tindi offers a balance of work and life management, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com
Attn: Manager, Human Resources
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.