An Aircraft Technician will have the ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques, and equipment required to perform aircraft maintenance. An Aircraft Technician is responsible for performing maintenance procedures on the aircraft and on aircraft components in accordance with company, policies, processes and standards as well as regulatory standards. The Aircraft Technician is responsible to the Maintenance Manager.
• Performing work in accordance with the Work Performed Policy Manual;
• Identifying and ordering parts;
• Performing required computer entries and functions,
• Signing for the performance of their work;
• Complying with company policies, procedures, and standards;
• Maintaining their personal records;
• Ensuring any issues that could jeopardize production or airworthiness are raised in a timely manner;
• Ensuring airworthiness and safety policies, processes and standards are complied with;
• Ensuring a safe and tidy workplace.
• Minimum one (1) year of relevant experience.
• Must have completed a Transport Canada approved program in Aviation Maintenance or have received equivalent training recognized by Transport Canada;
• Know the appropriate parts of the Maintenance Policy and Procedures Manual.
• Must have a good understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Programs;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexibility to work shift work and overtime
Air Georgian Group Benefits
• Air Canada travel benefits/interline discounts
• Extended health, dental and vision care benefits
• Life and disability insurances
• Group RRSP
• Tuition assistance program
• Employee referral program
• Corporate Fitness membership
Being part of the Air Canada Express family allows you the opportunity to work with an airline committed to providing exceptional customer service and safety. Are you ready to take your career to new heights? If you are interested in this Licensed Aircraft Technician position please apply directly and be sure to attach a copy of your resume.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to https://www.myavanti.ca/AGL-Careers/ and be sure to submit your resume!
Air Georgian is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status and disability.