Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: email@example.com
Apply via: Email
Aircraft Types: B737, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6, HS748
Avionics Engineer WITH Boeing 737-200 and/or DHC8 and/or B300 experience
Situated in Montreal, Quebec
This position is primarily nightshift and follows a 4-5-5-4 day (night) schedule
• Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices and ensure that such work is carried out in accordance with the applicable portions of the MPM;
• Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
• Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library and its surroundings;
• Carry out and certify avionics installation and repairs to aircraft; and
• Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer and Senior Avionics Technician.
• Most hold a valid E License. Preference will be given to those with experience on B300 , DHC8, B737 aircraft;
• Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
• Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
• Applicant must be able to work autonomously and have good organizational skills;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver’s permit;
• Must be available to travel to northern bases when required; and
• Must be available to work day/night shifts when required.
$63,025 - $78,781
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.