Job Title: Production Manager
Reporting to: Director of Maintenance
• Develop Production Planning for a line/base maintenance and workshop, ensuring optimum use of resources and minimum downtime, taking into account all operational restrictions.
• Conduct periodical checks, defect rectifications, maintenance and removal/installation of PT6A-114A engines.
• Responsible to create long-term maintenance plans -
• For PT6A-114A engine inspections/modifications
• For scheduled maintenance downtime for the aircraft fleet.
• Dedicating appropriate personnel for each maintenance checks
• Determining parts and spares inventory levels to ensure production output requirements are met.
• Continuous monitoring and updating of Engine Trend Monitoring System
• Deliver results by minimizing operational cost, to ensure production meets output and quality goals.
• Analyze production data, review findings from checks, records of work cards, filled in detail.
• Work closely with the Director of Maintenance and the CAMO department in implementing high maintenance practices and standards.
• Lead a group of engineers, technicians and mechanics effectively and maintain high morale within the group, formalize development plan and Training programmes.
• Develop third party maintenance work as guided by the Director of Maintenance
• Ensure the safety of staff involved in line/base maintenance and workshop activities.
• Certification responsibilities of B1 / B2 Engineer.
• Have a minimum of 10 years work experience as a line or base maintenance engineer on the Cessna 208A aircraft and engines.
• Experience with Engine trend monitoring
• Holder of an EASA Part 66 License, either on B1 or B2
• Type-rated on Cessna C 208A aircraft
• Be familiar with defects, rectifications and maintenance requirements of the Cessna 208A aircraft in a seaplane operation.
• Have at least 5 years work experience as a line or base maintenance manager, preferably on the Cessna 208A aircraft.
• Preferably have experience in managing maintenance work as a third party organization.
o Experience with Wipaire floats
Salary range: Competitive salary on offer depending on experience and licenses and type-rating. Relocation assistance provided for those outside the UAE
• Dubai is tax free so above is salary on hand
• Good environment in new aviation hanger located in leisure marina and resort
• We are a small operation ,a small team supported by specialists as well as experienced management in seaplanes
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the above qualifications