• Hundreds of weekly departures to dozens of Canadian / US cities
• 4 regional crew bases YVR, YWG, YHM, YMX
• All-cargo only ops using 208B and Canada’s largest B1900C fleet
Work Environment: http://www.skylinkexpress.com/careers/benefits
SkyLink Express believes in a safe, relaxed and enjoyable workplace.
• Safety is first and foremost with a strong, active SMS culture fostered and maintained throughout our entire team and with our courier clients too
• Management team open door/email policy means real-time accessibility for team questions/feedback
• Flexible schedules, as operations permit, to accommodate personal scenarios
• Monthly Crew schedules have assigned SDOs (scheduled days off), reserve days and most fed holidays off
• Regional courier flights mean few weekend assignments, ops within same time zones, and planned daily home base return routes
• Crew cars provided at most 'day layover' stations
• Free parking at our bases/offices
Compensation and Benefits:
SkyLink Express maintains industry peer reviews for all our positions to ensure our team wages and per diems remain competitive.
• Annually indexed salaries, profit sharing and provincial health plan premiums
• Paid sick/bereavement leave
• Paid stat holidays and vacation pay
• Group dental, health, life, AD&D insurances
• Service partner retail/travel discounts
Position: B1900 Captain
Base: CYWG – WINNIPEG, MAN
Closing Date: 30 NOV 2018
✓ Must be legally entitled to live / work in Canada
✓ Must be able to maintain a security clearance
✓ Must have and be able to maintain aviation medical
✓ Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
✓ Must have and maintain a Passport allowing travel to Canada / USA
✓ Non-Canadian/non-USA passport holders must have and maintain a valid US C1/D Crewmember VisaCanadian
✓ Canadian Airline Transport Pilot's Licence with Group 1 Instrument Rating
✓ Canadian Category 1 Medical Certificate
✓ Experience on B1900 or similar is preferred
✓ 2000 hours total time
✓ 500 hours multi-engine airplane
Training / Upgrades:
Pilot hired with a recent, valid PPC on type…
• No training agreement required
Pilot accepting training / upgrades…
• SkyLink Express invests all training / upgrade costs in pilot
• Pilot gains all necessary training at no personal cost
• Pilot agrees to remain employed with SkyLink Express for 1 year to ensure a reasonable return on our training investment
Additional SkyLink Express career info and hiring opportunities can be found on our website.
All applications should be submitted to Human Resources via email.
Only candidates accepted for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining our SkyLink Express team.
- Skylink Express - 1900 CA - CYWG.pdf
- (138.39 KiB) Downloaded 21 times