Company Name: SkyNorth Air Ltd.
Street Address: 15-20 Hangar Line Road, Winnipeg
Web - www.skynorthair.com
Aircraft Types: BE20, BE90, MU2
SkyNorth Air is seeking a motivated, self-starting individual that has excellent communication skills and situational awareness, to add to our Dispatch team. Previous experience in Aviation or Health Care is an asset.
- Monitor all aircraft to ensure safe departure and arrivals while conducting Medevacs
- Schedule crews for flights and respond to all crew enquiries with regards to their duties
- Accept in-bound calls from MTCC in regards to availability and dispatch of aircraft and crews
- Work closely with MTCC to determine their trip needs and ensure correct information is passed on
to AMS staff in a timely manner
- Support Pilot and AMS staff with regards to trip details and station stop requirements
- Generate the trip sheets for the crew and provide relevant documentation for flights
- Organize hotel accommodation for crews at destination if required
- Assist with the interpretation of all flight documents and information for the Accounting and
- Faxing and photocopying and general office administration duties associated with medevac flights
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operating environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with a diverse group of people
- Excellent time management skills and be able to prioritize work for maximum efficiency
- Able to demonstrate a professional approach and work well under pressure
- Self starter, able to act independently and under minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and quality service skills
- Proficient in the following computer applications: Word for Windows, Excel, Outlook, Explorer
- Previous experience in Aviation Customer Service, or aviation Operations desired
- Secondary School Diploma required or sufficient experience
- As per company scale, commensurate with experience, with standard company paid benefits
Please Send Resume & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Medevac Dispatch Position in subject line. Thank you to all that apply - however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: October 19th 2018.