The AME is directly responsible to the Maintenance Controller and will possess the qualifications of an Aircraft Technician with an Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) applicable to the type of aircraft expected to be maintained. The AME exercises the privileges of the ACA, including providing technical job direction. In addition, the AME must possess any additional authorization as required for the maintenance operation.
• Performing work in accordance with company manuals
• Work with Logistics & Planning to ensure parts, tools and equipment are available for upcoming maintenance events
• Performing required computer entries and functions
• Performing general visual inspections, detail visual inspections, conformity inspections, self-checks and independent checks
• Complying with company policies, procedures, and standards
• Ensuring any issues that could jeopardize production or airworthiness are raised in a timely manner
• Ensuring airworthiness and safety policies, processes and standards are complied with
• Ensuring a safe and tidy workplace;
• Possession of M1 or M2 license
• Endorsement/experience on the B1900D is an asset
• Occasional travel to Halifax, NS base may be required to support maintenance activities
• Proven ability to liaise with other Company personnel and outside agencies
• Must have a good understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Programs
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Flexibility to work shift work and overtime.
Closing Date: October 19, 2018
EVAS offers a competitive salary, Air Canada Travel Passes, Company contributed RRSP plan, and Group Health Benefit package.
Being part of the Air Canada Express family allows you the opportunity to work with an airline committed to providing exceptional customer service and safety. Are you ready to join our dedicated team of professionals? If you are interested in this AME position, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.