Harv's Air Service is a full service Flight Training Unit, Air Taxi, and Approved Aircraft Maintenance Organization. Students arrive locally and overseas and graduate to fly for airlines around the world.
Key responsibility’s include but are not limited to, the following:
• Performing maintenance or elementary work using the most recent methods, techniques, practices, parts, materials, tools, equipment and test apparatus, in accordance with applicable standards, practices and specifications.
• Ensures that all aircraft or aircraft component maintenance follows manufacturers recommendations as stated in Canadian Aviation Regulations.
• Completing and certifying all log books, worksheets, work orders, work cards and other associated documentation.
• Determining the withdrawal of aircraft from service, as required.
• Recommending capital equipment requirements and upgrades.
• Researching and complying with Service Bulletins, Service Letters and Airworthiness Directives, as applicable.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer M1 licence.
• Experience with flight school aircraft an asset (e.g. C172, PA44-180).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; outgoing, professional attitude.
• Ability to take initiative, work independently, and, be a part of a team.
Steinbach South Airport