Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
Locations Available: Sudbury, ON, Dryden, ON and Kenora, ON
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Benefits: MAG Aerospace has a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Health and Dental Benefits
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Life and AD&D Insurance
* Group RRSP with % Company Matched Contributions
About MAG Aerospace Canada (Formerly Discovery Air Fire Services):
MAG has been active in the Canadian aviation industry since it was founded in 1950 and is a premier supplier of special-mission aircraft. Our company focuses on niche markets within Wildfire Management, Air Charter, Training, and Airborne Imagery. We are a key supplier of Aerial Fire Detection and Airspace Management (Birddog) Services in Ontario and Saskatchewan. In addition, MAG has been providing specialty Court Air Charter services in Northern Ontario for over 30 years. MAG Aerospace is a global leader in manned and unmanned airborne imagery and surveillance operating on 5 continents and 20 countries worldwide.
• Maintain the aircraft in accordance with applicable airworthiness standards and OEM instructions
• Carry out maintenance, repair, modification and daily inspection of the company aircrafts as detailed in the company maintenance control manual
• Complete and certify work reports for all work accomplished on the aircraft
• Follow company procedures as per the maintenance control manual using safe work practices
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned
The Ideal Candidate
• Valid Transport Canada M1 License
• 3-5 years’ experience on a commercial aircraft, an asset
• Proven track record of success working on complex assignments requiring considerable judgment, initiative and technical/specialized knowledge
• Able to obtain a positive Security Clearance
• Able to work well in a team and within a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Travel will be required in this role
• Willingness to work shifts including evenings
• Valid Driver’s License
Please send your cover letter, along with your resume (stating which location you are applying for) to the attention of Kristen Wright via email@example.com in our Human Resource Department no later than November 16, 2018.
MAG Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
* This position requires access to sensitive Law Enforcement information.