Province: British Columbia
Carson Air is a growing and dynamic aviation company known for providing excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance and flight operations. Headquartered in Kelowna, BC with bases in Vancouver and Calgary, our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is interested in having you join and become an integral part of our team.
We are actively looking for an experienced Aviation Professional who holds a current and valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license. The position is based in Kelowna, BC and is responsible for performing and certifying both heavy and line maintenance on company aircraft. Additionally, as a licenced AME, you will be required to be a role model and provide direction and leadership for apprentice engineers. Attention to detail and safety while carrying out your duties will be of the utmost importance.
Carson Air offers a competitive compensation package inclusive of extended health and dental benefit plans. Additionally the company offers career growth opportunities including initial and update training, a great work-life balanced work schedule, and a safe and welcoming work environment.
• Valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (M1 or M2). M1 & M2 together considered an asset. (Preference given to those without an Violations against Licence)
PREFFERED ON TYPE EXPERIENCE;
• B300 King Air, B1900, PT6 Engine, Cessna 172
PREFFERED SKILLS AND ABILITIES;
• Understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations as it pertains to an AME
• Positive Attitude with Strong work ethic
• Flexibility with work schedules
• Initiative to improve one’s self and working environment
• Basic computer skills and familiarity with the Internet.
• Good Communication with ability to give clear direction
• Good Understanding of the English Language with the ability to read, understand and follow instructions contained within Aircraft Manuals and Publications as it relates to Aircraft Maintenance
The lists above are intended to provide the candidate with a general overview of the nature of their role within the company. The lists do not contain all duties and responsibilities which will be required of the candidate.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject YLW AME. Short listed candidates for the position will be contacted directly. Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in our rewarding working environment visit our website www.carsonair.com.