• Performing work in accordance with company manuals
• Clear understanding of Manufacturer’s and Regulatory Documentation; including SRM, Service Bulletins, Engineering Drawings, etc.
• Work with Logistics & Planning to ensure parts, tools and equipment are available for upcoming maintenance events
• Performing required computer entries and functions
• Performing general visual inspections, detail visual inspections, conformity inspection, self-checks
• Complying with company policies, procedures, and standards
• Ensuring any issues that could jeopardize production or airworthiness are raised in a timely manner
• Ensuring airworthiness and safety policies, processes and standards are complied with
• Assemble, fit and install aircraft skins, frames and structural parts
• Assemble structures including sheet metal extrusion and composite structures
• Possess knowledge of assembly jigs and tools
• Work courteously and cooperatively with other trade personnel, Management and Customer Representatives while performing to the project directives
• Ensuring a safe and tidy workplace
• Transport Canada “S” license
• Experience on the B1900D is an asset
• Occasional travel to Halifax, NS base may be required to support maintenance activities
• Must have a good understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Programs
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Flexibility to work shift work and overtime
EVAS offers a competitive salary, Air Canada Travel Passes, Company contributed RRSP plan, and complete medical benefits package.
Being part of the Air Canada Express family allows you the opportunity to work with an airline committed to providing exceptional customer service and safety. Are you ready to join our dedicated team of professionals? If you are interested in this AME position, please apply.