This position is responsible and accountable for, but not limited to, the following duties:
• Inspect structural and mechanical systems of aircraft on a regular basis and
perform maintenance duties on all Company aircraft
• Maintain detailed repair, inspection and certification records, date and sign
• Assist the Crew Chief in directing and instructing the Aircraft Apprentice in their duties and work procedures
• Assume the Crew Chief’s responsibilities when absent or when required
• Requisition parts that are needed for aircraft
• Update on regulatory matters
• Perform Summary Searches to complete Service Bulletins
• Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by consistently following all rules, regulations and prescribed work methods, and where necessary, reporting all unsafe or unhealthy conditions to a Supervisor or Health and Safety Committee Representative.
Education and Experience
• M1 or M2 License
• SA-226/227 aircraft type experience an asset
• Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent required
• Verbal and written skills and Basic computer skills
• Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to interpret and comprehend a variety of aircraft technical manuals and maintenance records
• Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
• Excellent Problem solving and Decision making skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Aboriginal Awareness and/or Cultural Diversity Training
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must qualify for TBIAA Ramp Pass and Airside Vehicle Operators Permit
• Candidates must be willing to be based out of CYQT.
• This position has the potential of either day or night shift as required.
We offer a Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes: Industry Competitive Wages, Medical and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, Travel Benefits with various International Air Carriers, and an Employee Share Purchase Plan.
How to Apply
Bearskins hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. Bearskin Aviation does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to HRAdvisor@perimeter.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis which may result in an earlier application deadline.