- Rank Admin
- Posts: 12373
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Calgary AB, USA, Argentina
- provide maintenance support for (2) company King Air B200GT (Fusion) aircraft
- provide support for daily operation of company facility and equipment
- provide maintenance support to other company bases, if required
- ensure documentation is completed for all work performed and documentation is complete and correct
- Valid Transport Canada AME license (M1)
- Experience on King Air model aircraft (KA200,KA300)
- Experience with PT6A engines is an asset
- Understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulation as they pertain to the AME
- basic computer skills
- ability to perform/address base maintenance needs (hangar, company vehicle, etc)
- self starter with ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- ability to apply safe work practices in all job duties
The above listings is meant to provide an overview of the requirements of the noted position. The listing does not provide all duties and responsibilities for the position of Base Engineer.
CanWest Air provides a very attractive compensation package including extended health and dental benefits.
To learn more about CanWest Air, visit our website at: www.canwestair.com.
Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org. CanWest Air is an equal opportunity employer.