These are TWO (2), full-time permanent positions based in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Located along the north shore of majestic Lake Superior, Thunder Bay offers a high quality of life with a world class waterfront, impressive entertainment district, front door access to Canada’s beautiful wilderness, hiking, mountain biking, arts & entertainment, camping, fishing, hunting, skiing… and so much more.
Applicants must have, as a minimum, a high school diploma and must be legally able to work in Canada. Preference will be given to those applicants with:
• Previous Aircraft Technical Records experience
• Previous Aviation related experience or training
• Experience with aviation maintenance tracking software or web systems such as: CAMP, WinAir, RAAS, AIM, etc.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook
• Strong basic mathematical and grammatical skills.
• Excellent record-keeping skills for digital and non-digital files
• Strong attention to detail
As a member of our energetic and professional service centre team, you will receive;
• Medical benefits
• Company-sponsored pension program
• Paid sick days
• A fantastic career experience!
Wages are commensurate with experience. ($18.00 - $22.00 per hour)
Resumes, accompanied by a cover letter, must be submitted in either MS Word, Adobe Acrobat or Email (plain text, rich text or HTML) formats.
Please forward your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
2039 Derek Burney Drive
Thunder Bay, ON
P7K 0A1 Fax: (807) 475-5405
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.