Reporting to the Director of Maintenance specific duties include:
• Provide technical assistance or guidance to the crew.
• Communicate when tasks are complete so next trade can move onto the job.
• Ensure work environment is safe and clean.
• Promote company values, vision and mission.
• Demonstrated capability and competency in field of expertise.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with other individuals throughout the organization.
• Possesses strong fundamental aircraft knowledge.
• Builds quality capability and responsiveness for Avmax Group Inc.
• Carry out maintenance repairs on customer aircraft.
• Sign work sheets and work cards for work accomplished - completely and accurately.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Transport Canada Certified A.M.E. - S License required.
• 3-5 years' experience in the field.
Applicants should apply online at: http://www.avmax.com
Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.