POSITION: Class 1, 2, or 3 Flight Instructor (Single Engine and Multi-Engine)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
LOCATION: Red Deer, AB
Aircraft Types: Cessna 152, Cessna 172S, PA34-200T
Founded in 1988, Montair was established with the goal of training future professional pilots to a skill and knowledge level that would allow them to serve the airline industry with minimal further training required. Due to strong demand for skilled airline pilots from China's rapidly growing aviation industry, the company took a new direction in 2005. Montair was and continues to be one of the few schools around the world to receive approval from the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) to train airline pilots. The company has developed an advanced airline training program, designed to provide the most professional, highly skilled pilots to the airlines. To date, Montair has trained and graduated hundreds of airline pilots, a number that continues to grow.
Montair is one of the fastest growing flight training schools in the country. It is a fast paced environment, with objectives that are continually evolving.
• Advance career in expanding aviation company
• Fly single, multi, and turbo prop (604 operation)
• Deliver ground school-room to contribute to a young and growing company in many ways
Currently looking to hire a full time Flight Instructor for our base in Red Deer to act as a Flight Instructor for our Integrated ATPL program training.
• All typical CARs responsibilities
• Legally able to work in Canada
• Valid Canadian Flight Instructor Rating
• Satisfactory Flight Test Record
• Experience with instructing on an Integrated Program (an asset but not required)
• Valid Group I Instrument Rating (an asset but not required)
• 200 hours of multi-engine time with experience instructing multi ratings and IFR (an asset but not required)
• Experience in conducting ground school (preferred but not required)
Class 3 instructors have a base salary of $44,000 per year and bonus criteria, which are intended to be highly achievable. Additional training hourly pay is available at $25 per hour based on the employee completing more than 50 hours of flight and/or simulator training per month.
Senior Class 2 instructors have a base salary of $63,000 per year and bonus criteria, which are intended to be highly achievable. Additional training hourly pay is available at $35 per hour based on the employee completing more than 50 hours of flight and/or simulator training per month.
Montair offers a highly competitive tiered benefits program, based on the instructor’s class, hours flown annually and length of service with the company, which includes:
• Annual Bonus
• Free use of FTD
• Foreflight subscription
• Aviation Medical paid
• Single-engine aircraft rental
• Flight Test costs (renewal and upgrade)
• Medical insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org