Muskoka Aviation is a regional Aircraft MRO operating from a full service facility based in Gravenhurst Ontario. We are currently recruiting Mechanics, Apprentices, Avionics and Structures technicians to join our team in Muskoka. Beat the city traffic and work in Muskoka!
We currently are seeking AMEs with Beech 1900D experience for fulltime and short term contract positions with flexible shifts.
• Line Maintenance and Heavy Checks on Beechcraft 1900D & Dash 8 Classic Aircraft.
• Ideal candidates have experience working in a heavy maintenance environment and held ACA on the 1900D
• Strong knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations
• Experience with heavy Inspections and repairs
• Must possess strong communication, organizational and decision making skills
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Valid Drivers Licence
• Necessary Tools
• Successful completion of Transport Canada approved course or equivalent
• Ideally in possession of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence M1 or M2
• Minimum of 3 years of extensive experience
$$$ Industry leading wages .Negotiable based on experience
To apply, please provide a current resume and any other relevant documents or information to email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the contract.