• Flight duty tracking; ensure pilots are planned to operate within their flight and duty requirements.
• Planning, coordination and customer notification of crew relief (pilots and AME’s)
• Flight Follower
• Dispatch spare or parts aircraft(s)
• Assist in coordination of flight training schedules
• Act periodically as after hours and weekend duty officer
• Laisse with customer
• Liaise departmentally
• Other administrative tasks as required
• Previous experience in an operation role in the aviation industry;
• Knowledge of CARS; Flight duty limitations
• Previous experience as a coordinator or similar role;
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
• Excellent ability to speak and write in English;
• Detail oriented with the ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and requirements;
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask
• Ability to handle frequent interruptions and prioritize projects;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with employees at all levels;
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information;
• Good analytical skills;
• Ability to use discretion and independent judgment when dealing with issues and problems.
Please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.