In this role you will transport patients, flying Garmin equipped Medevac aircraft on a flexible, full time
basis, accommodating an irregular flight schedule. We offer a competitive pay scale with a monthly mileage bonus.
A 7 days on, 7 day off schedule or a 14 day on, 14 day off schedule are available (The 14 day schedule is based on available spots).
To be considered for this position you must meet the following;
- Must meet the requirements to qualify for Airline Transport Pilot License;
- Minimum of 1500 hours on fixed wing aircraft, with 500 hours as PIC.
- Minimum of 500 hours of multi-engine flight time as PIC.
- Must be fluent and able to write in English.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Excellent time management.
- High level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies, procedures and follow Aircraft SOPs.
- Ability to build effective working relationships quickly.
- Ability to express and communicate appreciation and feedback.
- Ability to maintain a respectful workplace.
- Must obtain Restricted Area Identification Card.
- Must maintain Valid Passport and be eligible to work in Canada.
Vanguard Air Care Inc. provides a challenging and rewarding work environment with a focus
on safety and service excellence. We offer a competitive, comprehensive employee benefits
program including health & dental benefits, a pension plan, on-site wellness area,
and training opportunities to our skilled team of professionals. Our social culture is
fun and engaging, and we welcome new ideas that improve life at Vanguard.
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: firstname.lastname@example.org, note position applying for
"Medevac Captain" in subject line.
Vanguard Air Care is a member of the Sky Regional Sky Path Gateway Program. This program gives qualified pilots a pathway to Sky Regional Airlines. Get a clear path to flying a jet at the airlines with an opportunity to get an Air Canada interview. More information is available and can be discussed if selected for an interview.
https://www.wingsmagazine.com/news/sky- ... uard-15818