- Authorized to live and work in Canada
- Speak fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively alone or within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to report to the Operations Manager
- Must have valid Canadian Licence/ Medical
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends (as required)
- Control and manage smooth flight operation
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to maintain course standards, training requirements
- Ability to monitor and maintain student records
- Familiar with all required subjects and Transport Canada Flight test guides and CARs as they relate to Private and Commercial training
- Promote professional behaviour and attitude
- Teach Ground School Classes
- Other duties will be assigned (as company operations expand)
Aircraft Type: Cessna C172, Cessna C152, Piper Seneca PA-34IIT
Class 1 Instructors;
* Base starting at $5000 Per Month & $30 Per Hour for every flight hour.
Class 2 Instructors;
* Base starting at $4500 Per Month & $27 Per Hour for every flight hour.
Class 3 Instructors;
* $30 Per hour for every Flight - $40 Per Hour for every flight hour over 35 hours semi monthly.
Class 4 Instructors;
* Base $400 Per Month (Conditions applied for Base Salary) & $28 Per hour for every Flight - $38 Per Hour for every flight hour over 35 hours semi monthly.
Job Type: Full time
Call for more information +1604 392 4996
Email resume - email@example.com
-Medical benefits as selected
-Aviation Medical renewals Paid
-Free use of Flight Simulator
-Staff rates on aircraft rental