Company: Tintina Air
Web Address: http://www.tintinaair.com
Aircraft Types: C208B, C208, PA31, DHC-2, C185
Tintina Air is an employee/pilot owned and operated 24-hour, year-round air charter service. Based in Whitehorse with sub-bases in Atlin, BC and Dawson City, we offer IFR and VFR charters on wheels, skis, and floats throughout the Yukon, NWT, Northern BC, and Alaska. Tintina is dedicated to top notch customer service and above all else, safety. Our team is comprised of a small, tight-knit, experienced crew averaging over 9000 hours. As most of us are owners, we take pride in keeping company morale high and providing a fun yet professional work environment.
We are seeking a full-time seasonal Beaver pilot to be based in Atlin, BC for the season (June-October, 2019). The selected candidate will be able to work with clients and make bookings in association with the main base. Accommodation and a company vehicle (2007 Ford F-150) will be provided.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities other than safe operation of the aircraft will include:
• Fueling of aircraft
• Loading/Unloading of aircraft (occasionally heavy items)
• Working with the main base to coordinate maintenance and scheduling
• Securing aircraft
Minimum Requirements include:
• 2000 TT minimum
• Transport Canada CPL with float rating
• Significant float experience
• DHC-2 float experience
• High-altitude lakes and river experience
• Self starter/self motivated – ability to complete tasks and make decisions without assistance
• IFR/Multi IFR experience considered an asset (Potential opportunity for year-round work)
• Taildragger experience considered an asset
Salary: Commensurate with experience from $9,000-$12,000/month
Closing Date: When position is filled.
To apply, please send resumes to Ian at TintinaAirHR@gmail.com.
Only those that meet the minimum requirements need apply, and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.