POSITION: Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: Iqaluit, Nunavut
ROTATIONAL: Month-on / Month-off (Air Travel and Accommodation provided)
Air Nunavut Ltd is currently seeking a licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with experience on Beech King Air B200 aircraft for our Iqaluit base. Strong electrical/avionic experience for the Beech King Air would be an asset for employment. We offer a very competitive rotational salary based on a daily rate to the right candidate who has the experience and skills to carry out the daily maintenance activities within Air Nunavut AMO.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
• Carry-out all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance.
• Work without supervision to carry out aircraft defect rectification and inspections.
• Control aircraft future maintenance schedule for inspection, component replacement, via hourly, calendar, or cycles as required by Win Air future maintenance forecasts.
• Ensure condition, calibration and safety of all Air Nunavut tools and equipment.
• Maintain and ensure a clean & safe work environment.
• Carry out the maintenance on Company aircraft consistent with standards of airworthiness and the quality requirements of the company MCM.
• Ensure that all tooling required for each individual assigned task are in a satisfactory condition and within its calibrations date.
• Maintain the upkeep and stock levels of all company consumables, parts, and components.
•Must be team orientated and have a positive attitude.
•Must have minimum three years’ experience in servicing, trouble shooting, repair, & modifications for the king Air B200.
•Must be able to perform & complete all documentation i.e. Log book, work orders, additional work sheets, deferrals & MEL’s.
•Must have completed Transport Canada Approved Training.
•Must have a good knowledge of avionics and electrical systems.
•Must have knowledge of aircraft maintenance parts, materials, shop procedures & manuals amendments.
•Garmin G1000 experience would be an asset.
•King Air B200 experience with PT6A-41, -42, and -61 would be an asset.
•Knowledge of Win Air System Future maintenance scheduling would be an asset.
•Must display adequate knowledge to the DOM/PRM of industry practices and
understanding of the responsibilities associated with this position as a AME.
•Must hold a valid Driver’s Licence.
•Must be able to acquire a Restricted Airside Identification Card (RAIC).
•Must be able to acquire a Driver Airside permit. (D/A)
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter to the following email address:
We would like to thank you for your interest in Air Nunavut Ltd., however only selected candidates will be contacted.