Benefits of being part of CMA’s team include:
• Excellent benefits package including:
Extended health and dental benefits
Short and long term disability coverage
Employee life insurance
Group RRSP for retirement planning
• A renowned inclusive team atmosphere
• Career advancement opportunities
• Enhancements to federal labour code standards including:
(vacation, statutory holidays, sick time, etc.)
• Competitive compensation
• Transport Canada Certified AME License M1, M2
• Experience on aircraft type: Dash 8, Dornier or Beach 1900 an asset
• Ability to legally work in Canada
• Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RIAC
• Safety oriented
• Flexible to varying work schedule including night shift
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Are a team player
• Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
Include but are not limited to:
• Conducting planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
• Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
• Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
• Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
• Inspecting, servicing and maintaining spare parts inventory
• Completion of paperwork - completely and accurately.
• Assisting with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
• Other duties as assigned.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com please indicate the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.