- Rank 7
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 pm
- Location: YVR, Richmond, British Columbia
Pacific Coastal Aircraft Avionics Technicians are the ambassadors of our company who are responsible to provide outstanding service to our customers and to embody the Pacific Coastal Airlines motto of "People Friendly, People First". You will be expected to role model behaviors that respect the corporate values, professionalism, diversity and service excellence to our internal and external customers.
- Must hold a Valid transport Canada AME license category E
- Preference given to those applicants with SAAB 340 and Beech 1900 experience
- Experience on system installations and Troubleshooting of various systems an asset
- Must be familiar with the use of specialty equipment required for the position
- Must be able to obtain a RAIC and AVOP
- Must be willing to travel as required to service all Aircraft in Pacific Coastal Airlines' fleet
- Must be willing to work Shift work
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ensure proper paperwork is in order and submitted on time; ie: all certifications and recertification's must be recorded prior to releasing aircraft into service
- Must stay current on Company Maintenance Control Manuals and other industry related manuals/materials
WHY PACIFIC COASTAL AIRLINES?
Company Culture: We honour our company motto of People Friendly, People First for both our employees and our passengers. We encourage a positive, caring workplace and put a high value on collaboration, accountability, and loyalty. We are inclusive, respectful, and have a friendly corporate culture.
Compensation: We recognize and value industry experience by offering competitive compensation commensurate with prior experience as well as a company-match Group RRSP to assist with retirement planning.
Health Benefits: We offer a standard benefits package consisting of health, dental, vision, travel medical, BC MSP, life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability, an employee and family assistance program, paid sick days, and paid personal emergency days.
Travel Benefits: We offer excellent travel perks within the Pacific Coastal network for employees, their families, and their buddies. Also available to employees and their eligible family members is standby travel on many other airlines across the world. Additionally, employees are eligible for corporate discounts with various hotels and restaurants within the communities we serve as well as steeply discounted cargo shipping within the Pacific Coastal Airlines network.
Employee Programs: We have employee recognition and reward programs, a milestone service recognition program, employee appreciation events throughout the year, and an online learning and development program.
Other Benefits: Boot and tool allowance is included (up to $500 a year).
Interested applicants please complete your job application by clicking on https://pacificcoastal.prevueaps.com/jobs/
Pacific Coastal Airlines is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.