- Rank Admin
- Posts: 12379
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Calgary AB, USA, Argentina
Northwestern Air Lease, Ltd. (NWAL) is seeking a Class 1 or 2 Instructor for start-up of Flight Training Unit and College-Based Flight School. The position will be based in Fort Smith, NT.
Based in Fort Smith, NT, Northwestern Air Lease, Ltd. is a 702, 703, 704 Operator. NWAL, in partnership with a recognized college, Indigenous governments, and others is starting a flight school that will offer ab initio training through to completion of CPL with Group 1, multi-engine instrument, rating. The flight school will offer specialized training in two streams. The first will offer preparation for work in the airlines, including use of SOPs and work in complex aircraft in a two-crew environment. The second stream will prepare students for remote and “bush” operations, including ski- and float-work, gravel operations, wildlife survey and wildfire work.
Title: Chief Flight Instructor
• Valid Canadian Class 1 or 2 Instructor Rating
• Valid Group 1 (Multi IFR Rating)
• Valid Canadian Category 1 Medical
• Authorized to live and work in Canada
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Familiar with all required subjects and Transport Canada guides and CARs as they related to Private and Commercial flight training
• Opportunity to fly Jetstream, if candidate is interested
Notes: Northwestern Air Lease offers competitive salaries, Group Dental and Health Benefits, paid vacation and sick leave, as well as Group RRSP.
How to Apply: Interested candidates, please submit resume with cover letter to Operations Manager, Barry Bergen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwestern Air Lease: https://nwal.ca/
Town of Fort Smith: http://www.fortsmith.ca/
Spectacular NWT: http://spectacularnwt.com