DEPARTMENT: Line and Hangar Maintenance
LOCATION: Iqaluit, Nunavut
ROTATION: 3 MONTHS ON / 1 MONTH OFF
REPORTING TO: DOM / Base Engineers
• Carry-out all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance as assigned by the DOM/Base Engineers
• Ensure condition and safety of all Air Nunavut tools and equipment
• Maintain the general housekeeping of all Air Nunavut work spaces
• Carry out the maintenance on Company aircraft consistent with standards of airworthiness and the quality requirements of the company MCM
• Ensure that all tooling required for each individual assigned task are in a satisfactory condition and within its calibrations date
• Maintain the upkeep and stock levels of all company consumables, parts, and components.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have completed Transport Canada Approved Training
• King Air 200 experience an asset.
• Must display adequate knowledge to the DOM/PRM of industry practices and understanding of the responsibilities associated with this position.
• Must hold a valid driver’s licence.
• Must be able to acquire a Restricted Airside Identification Card (RAIC)
• Must be able to acquire a Driver Airside permit (D/A)
Air transportation from Ottawa to Iqaluit, and Iqaluit to Ottawa is paid for by Air Nunavut.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter to the DOM/PRM by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you for your interest in Air Nunavut, however only selected candidates will be contacted.