DEPARTMENT: Line Maintenance
LOCATION: Iqaluit, Nunavut
ROTATION: 1 Month on / 1 Month off
REPORTING TO: DOM/PRM
Primary Job function
• Carry-out all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance as assigned by the DOM
• Work without supervision to carry out aircraft defect rectification and inspections
• Control future maintenance schedule for inspection, component replacement, via hourly, calendar, or cycles as listed on WinAir reports.
• Ensure condition and safety of all Air Nunavut tools and equipment
• Maintain and ensure a clean & safe work environment
• Carry out the maintenance on Company aircraft consistent with standards of airworthiness and the quality requirements of the company MCM
• Ensure that all tooling required for each individual assigned task are in a satisfactory condition and within its calibrations date
• Maintain the upkeep and stock levels of all company consumables, parts, and components.
• Other duties as assigned by the director of maintenance
•Must be team orientated and have a positive attitude
•Must have minimum 3 year’s experience in servicing, trouble shooting, repair & maintenance modifications for the king air 200
•Must be able to perform & complete all documentation i.e. Log book, work orders, additional work sheets, deferrals & MEL’s
•Must have completed Transport Canada Approved Training
•Must have knowledge of avionics and electrical systems
•Must have knowledge of aircraft maintenance parts, materials, shop procedures & manuals amendments
•Garmin G1000 experience would be an asset
•King Air 200 experience with PT6A-41, -42, and -61 would be an asset
•Knowledge of WinAir maintenance program would be an asset
•Must display adequate knowledge to the DOM/PRM of industry practices and
understanding of the responsibilities associated with this position as a AME
•Must hold a valid driver’s licence.
•Must be able to acquire a Restricted Airside Identification Card (RAIC)
•Must be able to acquire a Driver Airside permit (D/A)
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter to the DOM/PRM by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you for your interest in Air Nunavut, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.