Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via: Email, website
Aircraft Types: B737, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6, HS748
Situated in Montreal, Quebec
This position is primarily nightshift and follows a 4-5-5-4 day (night) schedule
• Carry out aircraft and base tasks, as they are assigned by the authorized signatory under whose guidance he works;
• Maintain AMO facilities as directed and carry out any other delegated tasks;
• All other tasks as directed by the Base/Senior Base Engineer.
• May entail occasional northern travel.
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer college diploma or equivalent;
• Knowledge of Air Inuit Maintenance and policies is an asset;
• General knowledge of Air Inuit's Fleet.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver’s permit.
$39,390 - $45,018
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
**This posting is eligible for the Candidate Referral Program for Air Inuit employees during the posting dates indicated