Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via: email, website
Aircraft Types: B737, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6, HS748
Engineer with Boeing 737-200 and/or DHC8 and/or B300 endorsement
Situated in Montreal, Quebec
This position is primarily nightshift and follows a 4-5-5-4 day (night) schedule
• Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices;
• Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
• Guide the apprentice engineers in their tasks and ensure that the approved methods and materials are used in performing the work on the aircraft;
• Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library; and its surroundings.
• Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer;
• May entail occasional northern travel.
• A valid M2 license. Preference will be given to the candidate holding B300, DHC8 and B737 endorsement(s);
• Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
• Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
• Applicant must be able to work autonomously and have good organizational skills;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver’s permit.
$63,025 - $78,781
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, access to reduced airline travel rates and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
**This posting is eligible for the Candidate Referral Program for Air Inuit employees during the posting dates indicated