• Maintain SOAR partner relationships and coordinate SOAR partner visits semi-annual visits;
• Build SOAR partner portfolio by actively promoting to industry partners;
• Plan and coordinate SOAR Recruitment Day events;
• Update SOAR applicant database in a timely manner;
• Maintain active communication with SOAR pooled candidates and update activity on monthly basis;
• Coordinate and lead SOAR committee quarterly meetings; assign and coordinate with SOAR mentors;
• Manage and schedule SOAR ambassador activities to attend events;
• Ensure SOAR welcome packages are sent to confirmed candidates;
• Coordinate the Instructor Subsidy Program (ISP) as well as schedule ISP interview days;
• Order promotional material to ensure active stock for SOAR visits & career fairs;
• Coordination of career fairs;
• Respond to general SOAR inquiries;
• Manage and create content for the quarterly SOAR newsletter for partners and executive reports;
• Manage the front desk of the Training Academy;
• Welcome third party visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone;
• Promote and respond to rental space inquiries for the training academy to industry partners;
• Manage day to day booking of the rental space for the training academy including required catering and other amenities;
• Actively promote safety and quality within the organization and department by encouraging employee participation in SMS and ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders;
• Comply with all SMS and safety policies, processes and standards;
• Other duties as assigned by the Director Human Resources.
• Completion of a college diploma/degree in Business and/or Human Resources;
• Work experience of one year in a similar role;
• Advanced computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint; Previous experience with Smartsheet is an asset;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal);
• Ability to manage time effectively, manage multiple priorities, maintain high standards of accuracy along with ability to work independently and within a team environment;
• Ability to exercise tact, discretion, confidentiality and diplomacy;
• Ability to work evenings and weekends when operationally required, require travel within Canada 25%.
Air Georgian Group Benefits
• Air Canada travel benefits/interline discounts
• Extended health, dental and vision care benefits
• Life and disability insurances
• Group RRSP
• Tuition assistance program
• Employee referral program
• Corporate Fitness membership
Being part of the Air Canada Express family allows you the opportunity to work with an airline committed to providing exceptional customer service and safety. Are you ready to take your career to new heights? If you are interested in the SOAR Program & Training Academy Coordinator position, please apply directly and be sure you submit your resume!
Air Georgian is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status and disability.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to https://www.myavanti.ca/AGL-Careers and be sure to submit your resume!