Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a dedicated team of employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Working on a two (2) weeks on/two (2) weeks off rotation, and reporting to the Crew Chief, the AME is responsible for and may work on a Dash 7 aircraft types, inspecting, monitoring, maintaining and servicing the components, systems, controls and devices to ensure the aircraft operates safely.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for maintaining a valid AME license;
• Follows company procedures and MCM/MPM;
• Completing entries in log books for all work performed;
• Inspecting parts to ensure they are in proper working order;
• Assisting with training of junior level employees (Apprentices);
• Interacts with pilots for information on aircraft status and issues;
• Performing routine maintenance tasks;
• Conducting and recording routine and special inspections as required by regulations;
• Responsible for repairing, replacing, assembling and installing essential aircraft parts;
• Ensuring replacement components are ordered and on hand to keep aircraft serviceable;
• Liaising with the Crew Chief or Production Manager to correct deficiencies in the aircraft or operational equipment;
• Be willing and able to learn the necessary tasks to enable you to assume the Crew Chief duties in the absence of the current Crew Chief.
• Maintains clean and organized tool box and locker area;
• Perform any other duties as required.
• Valid Canadian AME license with an M rating;
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience on fixed wing,
• Type course for DHC-7 complete will be considered an asset
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Valid Canadian driver’s license;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision;
• Ability to work shift work (days/nights)
Air Tindi offers a balance of work and life management, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Discounted employee travel benefits with various large airline companies. Accommodations provided if living outside of Yellowknife, NT.
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com
Attn: Manager, Human Resources
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.