As the longest serving Air Canada express partner, we are a proud member of the Express family, operating 62,000 Air Canada flights throughout Canada and the United States. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of safety, reliability, and customer satisfaction. We set high performance expectations and hold ourselves accountable to meet them. Our efforts for creating one of the nation's best workplaces and forward-thinking human resources policies has earned us the 2015 Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employer award.
Air Canada Pilot Mobility Arrangement
Through our partnership with Air Canada, our pilots are eligible for Air Canada’s Pilot Mobility Arrangement (PMA). The PMA guarantees pilots an interview with Air Canada upon reaching certain experience and seniority requirements. The PMA provides pilots with a well-defined, formal pathway to Air Canada. Up to 40% of our pilots will flow to Air Canada through the PMA agreement in 2018.
Grow with Us
Our pilots enjoy unique and progressive careers through quick upgrades, fleet transfers, training and management opportunities. We focus on in-depth training, simulator experience, and employee mentorship for unlimited growth potential. Through committees such as Occupational Health and Safety and SOAR, our pilots have opportunities to diversify their experience and be a contributor to our culture of continuous improvement.
• 4000 Total Time
• 500 Jet PIC or 1000 705 turbo-prop PIC
• Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
CRJ First Officer
• 1500 Total Time
• Completed SARON and SAMRA or IATRA
• TC Category I Medical Certificate
• Group I Instrument Flying Rating (IFR)
• Ability to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Ability to operate commercial/airline aircraft within USA without restriction (supporting documentation required)
• Aviation diploma/degree considered an asset
• Successful completion of drug and alcohol testing and cognitive-personality testing.
• Extended medical, dental and vision care
• Loss of License insurance
• Group RRSP
• Life and disability insurances
• Education Assistance Program
• Air Canada travel privileges/interline discounts
• Goodlife Fitness corporate membership
As part of our outstanding commitment to Employment Equity, Air Georgian was recognized by the Federal government and received the 2016 Employment Equity Achievement Award.
Air Georgian Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, and disability.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to https://www.myavanti.ca/AGL-Careers and be sure to submit your resume!