The Flight Follower/CSS is the first point of contact for customers, visitors and members of the general public. Therefore, he or she must maintain a professional image when answering and directing calls and greeting visitors in a prompt and efficient manner. The Flight Follower/CSS is also responsible for flight following duties for all Thunder Airlines aircraft.
• Booking Reservations
• Flight Following
• Providing Charter Quotations
• Liaising with our valued clients
• General office duties
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Flexible with the ability to work shift work
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision is essential
• Must have excellent organizational, prioritizing and communication skills.
• Above average computer skills
• Attention to detail is imperative.
Education and Experience:
• Aviation experience is an asset but not required.
• Flight Following/dispatch Experience is an asset.
Thunder Airlines Ltd. offers competitive wages and excellent benefit package, Thank you to all that apply. Only the applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop off resumes to 310 Hector Dougall Way, Thunder Bay Airport attention: Jody Quesnel