EIC is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Director level position responsible for the execution and delivery of a talent acquisition program critical to the future of EIC airlines. This exciting, unique opportunity will be based in Winnipeg, Manitoba and see the successful candidate given an opportunity to work closely with Senior EIC staff in evolving and leading the promotion, marketing, logistics and operation of this vital program.
Implemented with the intent to help prospective employees start and develop their careers in aviation with EIC, this new talent acquisition program will facilitate training through the Moncton Flight College and secure rewarding job placements at EIC airlines for successful applicants. The program will also ensure EIC maintains access to the talent we need to operate and expand Canada’s most diverse aviation network.
The success of this new program is important to EIC. Through this position, the successful candidate will gain extensive exposure to all aspects of the aviation components of EIC’s business. Reporting to EIC’s Executive Vice-President for Aviation, the successful applicant will work closely with senior leadership to ensure the program is consistently delivering desired results.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
• Management and direction of the marketing and recruitment functions to attract qualified candidates to EIC;
• Cultivation of the awareness of opportunities to participate in EIC talent acquisition initiatives on a national level, with audiences ranging from recent high school graduates to candidates considering a second career;
• Oversight of all program communication for internal and external audiences;
• Development and maintenance of mutually beneficial relationships and partnerships within industry, with educational institutions or representative community organizations to promote opportunities at EIC;
• Identification of partnership or funding opportunities with Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments to attract, train and retain staff.
• Oversight for the ongoing maintenance of the EIC’s talent acquisition communications initiatives, including but not limited to websites, social media channels and printed materials;
• Presentation of EIC opportunities at appropriate public opportunities including career fairs and open houses.
• Assessment of the strategic direction and efficacy of EIC talent acquisition promotions to ensure desired results are achieved;
• Extensive work with EIC companies to identify employment opportunities and match individuals to appropriate positions;
• Ensure continuous improvement, development and growth of the EIC talent acquisition efforts to meet EIC’s objectives while evolving to address demographic trends in the aviation industry;
• Respond to all inquiries from candidates, companies, schools and any other implicated parties with respect to EIC talent acquisition initiatives;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in program management, with specific emphasis on marketing across diverse groups and geographies;
• A mission orientation and the ability to work independently are critical to the position.
• Demonstrated experience in liaising with various business groups, ensuring all needs are addressed and priorities assigned on an as-needed basis;
• Advanced communication and presentation skills with experience in communication materials development for both internal and external audiences;
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills, with the ability to adapt to changes in priorities;
• A natural creative mindset, consistently looking for opportunities to use new ideas and technologies to achieve goals and milestones;
• Extensive domestic travel will be a requirement of this position;
• A background in the aviation industry would be considered an asset.
• A University degree or College diploma in Marketing and/or Business would be considered an asset, coupled with 5+ years of experience in marketing, development or recruitment functions;
Interested applicants can apply via: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/def ... 101_000001
Exchange Income Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.