The Licensed Aircraft Technician is directly responsible to the Crew Chief and will possess the qualifications of an Aircraft Technician (AT) with an Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) applicable to the type of aircraft expected to be maintained. The LAT exercises the privileges of the ACA, including providing technical job direction. In addition, the Licensed Aircraft Technician must possess any additional authorization as required for the maintenance operation.
• Performing work in accordance with the Work Performed policy of this manual for company aircrafts
• Work with Material Management to ensure parts, tools and equipment are available for upcoming maintenance events
• Performing required computer entries and functions
• Monitor DMI list on daily basis to ensure corrective action and prepared there due date
• Performing general visual inspections, detail visual inspections, conformity inspections, self-checks and independent checks
• Complying with company policies, procedures, and standards
• Ensuring any issues that could jeopardize production or airworthiness are raised in a timely manner
• Ensuring airworthiness and safety policies, processes and standards are complied with.
• You will be required to carry a valid Canadian Passport with you at all times in case of a need for travel at work.
• Ensuring a safe and tidy workplace;
• Any other projects and duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
•Possession of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License (M2 rating) required;
•Minimum 2 years’ experience working on transport category aircraft;
•Endorsement/experience on the CRJ/Challenger is an asset;
•Proven ability to liaise with other Company personnel and outside agencies;
•Must have a good understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Programs;
•Excellent communication and organizational skills;
•Flexibility to work shift work and overtime.
Air Georgian Group Benefits
• Air Canada travel benefits/interline discounts
• Extended health, dental and vision care benefits
• Life and disability insurances
• Group RRSP
• Tuition assistance program
• Employee referral program
• Corporate Fitness membership
Air Georgian is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status and disability.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to https://www.myavanti.ca/AGL-Careers and be sure to submit your resume!