Pro Aircraft Maintenance
Unit1 - 4340 King St,
Delta, BC V4K 0A5
Education and Experience Requirements:
• M1 License
• Cessna 152/172 series aircraft type experience an asset.
• Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent required.
• Verbal and written skills and basic computer skills.
• Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to interpret and comprehend a variety of aircraft technical manuals.
• Experience updating technical records.
• Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team.
• Excellent systems troubleshooting skills
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must qualify for Airside Vehicle Operators Permit
• Work location is CZBB in Delta, BC
• This position is Full Time, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm with occasional weekend or overtime work
We offer a Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes:
• Industry Competitive Wages
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance
• Travel Insurance
Pro Aircraft Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly by sending your resume to email@example.com!