Company Name: AIR INUIT LTD
Street Address: 6005 blvd de la Côte Vertu
City: St Laurent,
Province/Territory or State: Quebec[youtube][/youtube]
Web address: http://www.airinuit.com
Email address: email@example.com
Apply via: email, website
Aircraft Types: B737, DHC8, B300, A100, DHC6, HS748
We are seeking a line support Agent for a full time, permanent position at our Montreal - Trudeau Facility
• Primary tasks will include towing of aircraft between main terminal and hangar as well as aircraft cabin reconfigurations.
• Operate different ramp equipment (tug, belt loader, forklift, etc.).
• Support the line maintenance team.
• Perform other tasks as required by the company to maximize operational efficiency.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience;
• Must hold a class 5 (or equivalent) driver's license;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC);
• Preference will be given to those holding a D airport driver’s licence or a D/A airport driver licence and mandatorily must obtain a D driver’s licence within 90 days of employment.
• Able to perform physical labour
• Bilingual (French/English) is an asset.
• Able to work as a team, punctual and reliable
• Work location – Air Inuit Technical Center - Montreal-Trudeau airport.
• Work schedule: 4 days on/5 days off, 5 days on/4 days off
• Shift schedule: 19:00 to 6:15
• Company provides work clothing.
Benefits & Salary
Air Inuit provides a company contributed 5% RRSP (no employee matching required), a company paid Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allowance program, industry rate air travel and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
The salary is determined according to the company’s compensation policy.
Level 5 ($32,638 - $36,014) based on 1962 hours worked per annum.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.