The position of Quality Control Inspector reports to the Quality Assurance Manager and has the following duties and responsibilities:
• Dally review of Journey and Tech Records and prior to filing; inspect/monitor aircraft records for compliance with CARs, MPM, and operator’s MCM requirements.
• Carry AD and Service Information reviews, assessment, and follow-up
• Quality control inspections/checks of in progress aircraft maintenance.
• Assisting with on-aircraft inspection tasks as requested.
• Review of in-progress paperwork during heavy inspections.
• Independent inspection of aircraft maintenance crucial tasks and crucial inspection tasks as requested.
• Assist with Quality Auditing, Corrective Action Plans, and associated records.
• Coordinate with Production Managers for logbook and paperwork corrections as needed.
• Monitor tracking systems for deficiencies and arranging for resolutions for noted deficiencies.
• Reporting of facilities and equipment deficiencies noted during duties within the hangar.
• Actively promote quality culture among peers.
• Escalate high priority issues to the Quality Assurance Manager.
• Other duties/tasks as assigned.
• Regulatory and Procedural Compliance
• Efficiency & Quality of technical services
• Successful relationships with authorities, clients, suppliers & staff
- New 2011 Chartright logo.JPG (194.63 KiB) Viewed 451 times