- Rank 7
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 pm
- Location: YVR, Richmond, British Columbia
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively reassigning crews to meet daily operational requirements and communicating same with Flight Crew and Dispatch colleagues;
- Liaising and communicating with all Flight Crew in all matters pertaining to crew schedules including block change advisories;
- Prepare and send daily check-in sheets
- Book and communicate crew dead-head flights
- Complete daily checklists as provided by Supervisor, Crew Planning and Scheduling
- Liase with Crew Payroll administrator
- Manage crew hotel bookings (daily and monthly) in conjunction with Traveliance
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed, candidates must have proven communication and organizational skills. The candidate must also demonstrate superb internal customer service skills, be comfortable in stressful conditions and be a self-starter. Must be able to work flexible hours and willing to work weekends.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years Airlines experience - previous crew scheduling experience would be preferred.
- Must be effective in oral and written communications, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong computer processing skills. AmeliaCrew experience an
- Must be able to work well with
- Knowledge of CARS as it pertains to Crew Scheduling and current Company Pilot Employment Practices Manual (EPM) are considered an asset.
WHY PACIFIC COASTAL AIRLINES?
Company Culture: We honour our company motto of People Friendly, People First for both our employees and our passengers. We encourage a positive, caring workplace and put a high value on collaboration, accountability, and loyalty. We are inclusive, respectful, and have a friendly corporate culture.
Compensation: We recognize and value industry experience by offering competitive compensation commensurate with prior experience as well as a company-match Group RRSP to assist with retirement planning.
Health Benefits: We offer a standard benefits package consisting of health, dental, vision, travel medical, BC MSP, life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability, an employee and family assistance program, paid sick days, and paid personal emergency days.
Travel Benefits: We offer excellent travel perks within the Pacific Coastal network for employees, their families, and their buddies. Also available to employees and their eligible family members is standby travel on many other airlines across the world. Additionally, employees are eligible for corporate discounts with various hotels and restaurants within the communities we serve as well as steeply discounted cargo shipping within the Pacific Coastal Airlines network.
Employee Programs: We have employee recognition and reward programs, a milestone service recognition program, employee appreciation events throughout the year, and an online learning and development program.
Interested applicants please complete your job application by clicking on https://pacificcoastal.prevueaps.com/jobs/
Pacific Coastal Airlines is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.