Mount Royal University’s Aviation diploma program has been in operation since 1970. The two-year program operates eight aircraft at Springbank Airport along with three simulators. Students enter the program with a Private Pilot License and graduate with a Commercial Pilot License and Multi-IFR in addition to a Diploma in Aviation.
About the Role
Mount Royal University Aviation is looking to expand its team of professional and experienced flight instructors. We offer high quality instruction to students seeking a career in the airline industry. Our flight instructors not only teach in the aircraft, but also in the simulator and sometimes ground school classes. All instructors will be expected to teach lessons from PPL through to Multi-IFR, once they are appropriately trained, and to have some administrative responsibilities in addition to working on the flight line. We employ our instructors on a full-time (40 hr/week), salaried basis and we are open 7 days a week, year-round.
• Group 1 Instrument Rating
Preference will be given to applicants with some, or many, of the following:
• Previous employment as a pilot
• Airline Transport Pilot License
• Multi/IFR teaching experience
• Aviation Degree or Diploma
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Salary and Benefits:
• 4 day work week opportunities
• Paid Personal Days
• Paid Sick Days
• Health Spending Allowance
• All Statutory Holidays off
• Additional paid days off during the Christmas closure, in addition to 2 weeks vacation per year
• One hour of free aircraft time per month, can be accrued for longer flights
• Paid training and upgrades
• Paid written and flight tests, medicals, application fees
• Free use of FTD
• Annual salary range of $35 000 to $70 000.
Closing Date: Open until suitable candidates found
To Apply: https://mtroyalca.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/at ... g/view/593